Who doesn’t like a fun dipping sauce that is full of spice and flavor? This Bloves sauce is flavorsome and rich. This seafood sauce is best paired with shrimp and other seafood snacks that need a dipping sauce full of flavor. BlovesLife, a talented YouTuber has created this one-of-a-kind seafood dipping sauce.
If you are already a fan of BloveLife, you know how popular her smackalicious sauce has become. She has over 3 million subscribers on Youtube and this sauce has got her more fame in the world of foodies. Feeling inspired? Yes, you can also make your own sauce at home with her recipes.
You will certainly get addicted to this savory sauce that takes only 15 minutes to prepare. It has a lot of spices, seasonings, herbs, and various other ingredients that are tasty. The amalgamation of all these ingredients makes a magical seafood sauce that you will fall in love with.
You can make this sauce yourself and relish every bite of it. Once you make this sauce you will eat it with almost everything and not just seafood. You can pair it in many ways like with fried shrimp or poached salmon and more. I wouldn’t be surprised if you eat it with a spoon as well. Such flavorsome sauces are rare to find and once found difficult to let go. The best sauces can enhance the flavors of the dish and bring out all the flavors.
What Is Bloves Sauce?
Bloves Sauce is a seafood savory sauce created by Youtuber BloveLife. It is a combination of various enticing spices, herbs, seasonings, and much more. It has gained a lot of popularity and now it is sold on Amazon as well.
It is basically a butter sauce, with 10 different varieties of spices and seasonings. This sauce is spicy and has a host of flavors that will explode in your mouth. It can make boring boiled seafood turn tasty instantly.
How to Make Bloves Sauce?
It is easy to make this Bloves Sauce at home if you pay attention to all the ingredients and follow the simple recipe. To make this sauce you will require all the ingredients and combine them together. It only takes 15 minutes to make Bloves Sauce.
To make this sauce you will require a food processor or blender, a saucepan, and of course a stove. To know the detailed recipe, keep reading.
Bloves Sauce Ingredients
Here is the list of ingredients required to make the seasoning.
Note: You require only 1 tablespoon of each of the below-mentioned ingredients.
- Garlic Powder
- Ground Black Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Dried Oregano
- Onion Powder
- Chili Powder
- Lemon Pepper
- Old Bay Seasoning
- Cajun Seasoning Mix
- Salt (optional)
- Light Brown Sugar
There are also other ingredients required to make Bloves Sauce. Here are the other ingredients.
- Minced Garlic (12 Tablespoons or ¾ cup) This will make it more scrumptious.
- Roughly chopped white or yellow onions ( ¼ cup). The sauce will get texture because of the onions.
- Butter ( 2 cups or 4 sticks). This will make the sauce rich.
- Chicken broth ( 1 cup). This adds a savory flavor
- Worcestershire Sauce ( 1 tablespoon) adds a salty, tangy, and sweet flavor
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 tablespoon). This will add freshness to the sauce. You can also add the zest for more freshness.
- White Vinegar (1 tablespoon). This is optional if you want to add more acidity to the sauce.
- Tabasco Sauce (1 tablespoon). This is optional if you want to make your sauce hot.
- Ground Ginger (1 tablespoon). This is for adding a peppery sweetness to the sauce.
- Crushed Flakes of Red Pepper ( 1 tablespoon). This is also optional if you want some color and more heat to the sauce.
Step By Step Instructions
Gather all the ingredients and start prepping for this delightfully rich Bloves Sauce recipe. It is amazing how all the ingredients work together to create a lovely sauce that is full of flavor. Every bite of it is heavenly.
Without wasting any more time, here are the step-by-step instructions to make the seafood Bloves Sauce.
- Take a small bowl and add 1 tablespoon of all the seasoning ingredients to it (Garlic powder, ground black pepper, chili powder, cajun spice mix, paprika, cayenne pepper, dried oregano, dried onion powder, old bay seasoning, light brown sugar, and lemon pepper)
- Take a food processor or blender, add minced garlic (12 tablespoons), and roughly chopped onions (¼ cup) to the blender. Give it a few pulses until they are chopped finely.
- Take a frying pan or large skillet and place it over medium to low heat. Melt 2 cups of butter in it. Turn the heat to medium and add garlic and onion from the blender. Saute it for around 30seconds to one minute or till the garlic and onions have become a little soft, look translucent, and have turned aromatic.
- After they are sauteed, add chicken broth(1 cup), Worcestershire sauce (1 tablespoon), lemon juice (1 tablespoon), and zest if you want to along with other ingredients that are optional. Give it a good mix.
- Next, add seasoning mix and give it a good stir. Let it boil low and keep stirring from time to time. Take it off the heat once it has reached a low boil and all ingredients have combined well. And your sauce is ready.