Rocket League is so popular that people are crazy for it. If you are an ardent player of the game Rocket League then you must be aware that Rocket League provides its users a default profile picture that is an avatar image. But who likes the standard ones? We all want a customized decent profile picture for our all accounts, isn’t it? So if you are also looking for ways to change the Rocket League profile picture then let me tell you that this is not a difficult task. You can do it very easily by just following this quick tutorial. Just go through this to know all about it.
As we all know that Epic Games Inc is an American Video game that is published and developed by a publisher based in Cary, North Carolina. The company is owned by Tim Sweeney who founded it in the year 1991 as a Potomac Computer Systems. But its parent location is in Potomac Maryland.
How to Change Epic Games Profile Picture (Quick Steps)
The internet is flooded with questions sloke how can they change the default picture set by Epic games on their profile for the avatars listed. So what we all have done is to give you a listing of some simple steps that will help you to not only set a customized epic games profile picture along with the resetting of avatar names.
- Initially what you all have to do is to go to the browser and open it.
- After opening the web browser, you have to go to the link to Bakkesmod Rocket League trainer
- Here you will get a hyperlink, now proceed and click on this hyperlink stating “Click here to download”.
- After clicking on this, its zip file will start to download.
- Keep calm and wait for the download process to finish.
- Now if the zip file is downloaded successfully, you can go to the download location and may start to extract the files in it.
- Once you are done with the extraction of the Bakkesmod setup file, then hit double-click on the file so that it can run the file.
- Now, it’s time to look for the next button and click on the Next button twice and also start looking for the install button.
- As soon as you see the install button, click on that.
- Now the installation process will begin.
- As soon as the installation gets complete, you have to click on finish.
- Now it may show you a dialog box stating that an update is available for the software downloaded. If you want that update, click on yes and it will start updating it.
- You have to wait for a few moments, as it may take several minutes.
- Now when it will be done you will get an option on the screen showing “uninjected plugin waiting for user…”.
- It’s now time to go to the next step.
Get the AlphaConsole
If you also want to get the AlphaConsole, then you may follow the steps given below :
- First of all, you have to go to the website to get the plug-in.
- Once you reached the website, now click on an install with Bakkessmod button.
- Here you will get a pop-up that will ask you to give permissions to Open the plug installer.
- Now click on that.
- Again you will get a command prompt window, here you have to wait for a few moments.
- As the installation of the messaging plugin may take some time.
- Press the Enter key to close that window.
Change the profile picture
Now the main concept arrives that will let you know all the details about how can you change the Epic Games Profile Picture. Just follow the simple steps given below :
- Initially, you have to go to the Windows search bar and start typing %appdata%.
- As soon as you type that, it will open the system folder from the search results.
- Here you will also get the list of various folders, you can pick anyone and locate the bakkesmod folder.
- Once you get successful in locating the folder, you may proceed to open the folder that is present in the bakkesmod folder.
- After that, you have to go to the data folder and open it quickly.
- In this folder, you will see an acplugin folder, double click on that so that it gets opened.
- Now the moment arrived for which you were waiting for long, now its time to set the profile picture as you want.
- Pick any picture and paste the picture that you want to keep as your Rocket League profile image.
- Now what you all have to do is to right-click on the picture and then click on the rename option.
- This is basically what you are doing if you want to change the profile icon along with the name. So if you want to rename your EpicAvatar, then you can do it here quickly.
- Here just type the EpicAvatar and press Enter.
Moreover, as we know the Rocket League is a vehicular soccer video game that was developed and published by Psynoix. The game was initially released in the year 2015 in the month of July for limited operating systems like Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4. But its ports were made available for Xbox One and Nintendo Switch being released later on.
Hey folks, this is all about how to change or set Epic Games Profile Picture. I hope you would found this post informative and fruitful. If Yes, then do share it with your near and dear ones so that they can also enjoy the game to the fullest by changing the Epic Games Profile Picture.