To view full-size Instagram photos, log into Instagram in a browser, visit the user’s profile, and open the photo that you want to see full-sized. In the address bar, append media/?size=l to the end of the URL. Hit Enter to see the picture in full size.
Did you know that the pictures uploaded to the Instagram feed are not shown in the original size? Instagram shows them in a low resolution. The same thing happens to an Instagram profile photo.
The images you see in your news feed or on your or someone else’s profile are resized. if you want to bypass these limitations, read our post about how to view full-size Instagram photos and Instagram profile pictures.
View Full Size Instagram Post Photos
Here’s how to view Instagram post photos in full size:
- Open the Instagram website from any browserOpen Instagram from a browser; the method won’t work from the app.
- Log into your Instagram accountThis is an essential step; you won’t be able to see photos in full size without doing this.
- Go to the profile page of the user whose photos you want to seeNote that you won’t be able to click on a photo in the feed.
- Click on the desired photo
- Append media/?size=l to the URLFor instance, if the original URL is: “https://www.instagram.com/p/Bsa4CNwghx0/”
then it will become:
- Press Enter
- Voila, you will be redirected to the full-size version of the image.
- Now, you can save the full-sized image by right-clicking and selecting Save Image As…
- Please note that this works only for the first picture in the post. If an Instagram post has more than one image, you won’t be able to see any other images in full resolution except the first one.
You can also watch our how-to video to view and download Instagram photo in original image size:
View Medium Size And Thumbnail Versions Of Instagram Image
Apart from this, you can also view the medium size and thumbnail version of the photo as well.
In order to view the medium or thumbnail version of the Instagram photo, use these additions at the end of the URL:
Here m stands for Medium and t stands for Thumbnail.
See Instagram Profile Picture In Full Size On Android
You cannot view someone’s profile picture in full size on Instagram. You can only see the cropped circular version.
However, after following our steps, you will be able to do it and also download the large-sized Instagram profile pictures if needed. Unfortunately, these steps work only on Android and not on iOS.
Don’t Miss: How To Download IGTV Videos From Instagram
- Install the Qeek for Instagram app.
- In the app, type in the username of the user whose Instagram profile pictures you want to see.
- In the drop-down list, select the desired person.
- Tap on the fetched profile photo or tap on Fullscreen.
- This will show you the profile picture in high resolution.
- If needed, zoom the profile picture by up to 800%.
The app doesn’t have any inbuilt download option to save image. However, you can always open the profile picture in full size and take a screenshot.
You have learned how to view and download Instagram pictures in full size, which is the size in which they were uploaded to the platform.
Share it with your friends and help them to view original size photos too. If you face any issues, drop a line in the comments below!