Pink Whitney is a pink-flavored vodka drink made by New Amsterdam Vodka. It was inspired by Ryan Whitney, an NHL player, who hosts the Spittin’ Chicklets podcast. Read more about Pink Whitney Nutrition Facts!
You can enjoy Pink Whitney drinks in many different ways. There are also many Pink Whitney mixers you can try.
What is Pink Whitney? Pink Whitney Nutrition Facts
Pink Whitney vodka is pink lemonade-infused.
- It is sweet and tart with a hint of vodka. It has a similar taste to a lemon drop martini.
- It is a light pink color.
- Pink Whitney has a 30% alcohol by volume (ABV), which is 60 proof.
- Pink Whitney has sugar. 1.5 ounces (1 shot of Pink Whitney) contains 6.6g of added sugars and the same amount of carbs as straight vodka.
- It contains about 100 calories in a 1.5-ounce shot. Non-flavored vodka has approximately 65 calories in a 1.5-ounce shot.
- A 750mL bottle costs $15.
- Do you think Pink Whitney has lots of sugar?
Pink Whitney contains sugar; 1.5 ounces (1 shot) of Pink Whitney contains 6.6 grams of sugars added (and the equivalent amount of carbs) in comparison to plain vodka, which does not contain any added sugars or carbohydrates. Pink Whitney has around 100 calories for a 1.5 one-ounce shot (non-flavored vodka contains around 65 calories for a 1.5 one-ounce shot).
How many carbs are included in the pink Whitney?
New Amsterdam Pink Whitney Vodka is not recommended for keto since it’s rich in net carbohydrates ( 26.67g of net carbs for a 240ml serving).
What is the amount of alcohol in the glass from Pink Whitney?
The shot Pink Whitney is a drink with 30 percent alcohol or 60 proof.
Is There Alcohol In Pink Whitney?
The Spittin’ chiclets crew has been tasked to take on New Amsterdam (r) Vodka to make a spirit that is a tribute to Ryan Whitney’s favorite drink, which is a blend of the award-winning New Amsterdam (r) Vodka and refreshing pink lemonade. The result is a soft, delicious vodka with a pink lemonade flavor, and it’s “not a big deal.”
Pink Whitney Drinks
Pink Whitney can be sipped in many different ways.
Pink Whitney Shot
Serve it chilled to make a Pink Whitney shot. It can be stored in the freezer. Once it is chilled, pour it into a chilled shot glass. If it wasn’t in the freezer, you can shake it in a cocktail shaker and strain it into shot glasses.
Pink Starburst Shot
Pink Whitney shots taste just like Starburst candy when you add a little flavor.
- 1 oz Pink Whitney vodka
- 1/2 ounce vodka whipped cream
- A dash of grenadine
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Strain into a shot glass.
Pink Whitney Martini
It’s easy to make a Pink Whitney martini. Because it already has pink lemonade it is a drink in itself. To make a Pink Whitney martini, you just need to chill it.
- Pink Whitney 3 oz
- You can have as much as 3 ounces of soda water
- Garnish with lemon slices and mint sprigs
- Fill a Collins glass full of ice.
- Mix the Pink Whitney with soda water. Stir gently.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and lemon slices.
Pink Whitney Cosmopolitan
Pink Whitney can be used in a Cosmopolitan cocktail. The Cosmopolitan already has sugar so you can leave out the triple sec or orange liqueur.
- 14 oz freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 ounce of cranberry juice
- Pink Whitney, 2 1/2 ounces
- Garnish with lemon peel
- Make a martini.
- Mix the cranberry juice, lime juice, and Pink Whitney in a shaker.
- Mix the ice with the shaker and chill.
- Strain into the chilled glass.
- Garnish the dish with the lemon peel.
Pink Whitney Thyme Lemonade
Pink Whitney can be flavored with a pleasant herbal flavor to create a refreshing, thyme-scented boozy limeade.
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary, and a garnish sprig
- Pink Whitney 3 oz
- 1 ounce of seltzer, or flat water
- Mix the thyme sprigs in a rocks glass.
- Mix the Pink Whitney, ice, and seltzer. Mix gently.
- Garnish the rest of the thyme stem.
Hope you enjoyed reading these amazing Pink Whitney nutrition facts. Do tell us which is your favorite party drink in the comments section below.