If you think pollutants exist outdoors only, reconsider this because you can be wrong. It is believed that indoor air contains two to five times greater pollutants than outdoor air. Therefore, your health may be at risk because of indoor as well as outdoor air pollution.
Allergens, bacteria, viruses, and molds can also harm the body either by entering through the respiratory system or causing skin infections. With the number of allergies rising because of animal dander, the fur of pets, indoor carpets, and rugs, there is a need to purify the air in your rooms and offices.
Proton Pure is one such air purifier that works as an air purifier and ionizer to make sure you breathe clean and fresh air. This review describes how this device can work as a health aid.
Proton Pure Review
What is Proton Pure?
Proton Pure is a purifying and ionizing device that cleans the air around you so you can breathe better. It is a blessing for people who have hypersensitivity to allergens and suffer from asthma or other respiratory diseases. With an innovative working mechanism, this brand-new air purifier reduces bacteria, viruses, and fungi from our surroundings to keep the environment healthy.
It is portable and compact, allowing users to carry it from one place to another. Since it consumes low power, it will not cause a massive rise in your utility bills. Furthermore, it is available at a reasonable price with a money-back guarantee, thereby securing your purchase.
How does Proton Pure work?
It contains a negative ion generator that releases negative ions to repel microbes and airborne pathogens. The negative ions are released in the environment where they get attached to dust, allergens, and pollen to create a negative charge. This negative charge gets attracted to surfaces with a positive charge such as walls, television, and floor.
Moreover, as supported by the US Department of Energy, HEPA filters are the safest choice for removing particles from the air. The HEPA filter is a High-Efficiency Particulate Air filter that removes almost 90% of air particles. This device uses a better version of HEPA filters, known as True HEPA filters that remove 99% of particles from the air, that too within minutes.
This device uses a 3-step technology for air purification:
- Mechanical Filter:
It is the first layer through which the particles pass before entering the true HEPA filter and carbon filter. It filters out large particles from the air to increase the life and efficiency of other filters.
- True HEPA Filter:
As explained, these filters are the main technology used to provide pure air. They remove 99.7% particles from the air, including particles as small as 0.3 microns in size. This may include dust, pollen, and dander.
- Carbon Filter:
It is the last layer that filters chlorine, odors, and other harmful substances from the air to reduce their exposure to your lungs, thus protecting you from respiratory disorders.
Features of Proton Pure:
- Powerful Airflow: Allowing you to set the speed of the fan, this device can emit air at different speeds that circulate around the room.
- Quiet function: This device emits no sound while working so it will not disturb you if you place it in your room or office.
- Simple to use: There is no particular angle at which you need to set the device. It takes in air at 360 degrees so it can circulate and cleanse the air from every corner of the room.
- Easy to control: This is a smart device with touch screen access. It comes with a filter change indicator that helps you change or clean the filter when it gets filled with air particles.
- Adjustable airflow and timing: This device has a built-in timer that shuts off the device after a few hours, further reducing electricity consumption. You can set the air circulation performance to any speed you like, so it is suitable for every weather.
- Compact and portable: Available in a cylindrical body, this device barely takes much space. You can place it in any corner of the room and gain maximum benefits from it. The device comes with a type C charging cable that allows you to charge the battery that then lasts for around 7 hours.
- Low Energy Operation: This device uses 25-50 watts per hour which is way less than that consumption of other devices. In case you want to preserve more energy, you can set the device on a timer so it stops working whenever you want.
- It cleanses and purifies the air.
- It eliminates odor from the room.
- It has a smart interface that comes with nightlight colors.
- It is beneficial for health and prevents exacerbation of respiratory allergies.
This device can operate with and without a cord. In case you decide to use it with a cord, you will have to plug it into a socket. In case you want to carry it around, this device comes with a 1500mA internal battery that can work for 7 hours without requiring a recharge.
This device comes with a filter change indicator, showing the need to replace or clean filters after every few months.
Proton Pure Pricing:
The device is available for purchase from the official website only. The pricing list includes:
- One device costs $149.95.
- Two devices cost $142.46 each.
- Three devices cost $134,96 each.
There is a 60-day money-back guarantee that allows a complete refund in case of an unsatisfactory experience.
On an ending note, Proton Pure is a high-quality ionizer and air purifier that uses an advanced true HEPA filter to remove microbes and allergens from the surroundings. It takes the “stuffiness” out of the room and prevents bad odor from spreading. It has a smart interface that indicates that it may be time for a change of air filter.
It has a noise-less function, affordable cost, and comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. This product may be your best purchase in this season when allergies and infections are at their peak as it ensures a healthy environment and promotes your health.