Citibank Online, like most banks, offers credit card services, and perhaps one of the most popular ones in this particular bank is arguably the Sears credit card. There’s a wide variety of things you can do with this credit card, from shopping online, checking your transactions and statements, and paying your bills, to even saving and other such activities that credit cards are able to do.
Citibank Online has an online portal where, as a Sears credit card holder, you can easily check your past balances and manage your transactions in a matter of minutes. With online services like this, there’s no longer any need to head over to your nearest bank or ATM just to check your balance. However, there’s a process you need to follow before you can proceed to managing your credit card, from registering your card (if you haven’t yet) to logging in. Or perhaps you’ve lost access to your account and need assistance to retrieve your valuable information.
Before anything else, here’s what you need to have before you can successfully login to your Searscard.com account or even register your card to begin with.
- A computer, laptop, mobile, or any smart device that can connect and have access to the internet.
- Your web browser of choice, whether it be Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, etc.
- Sears card’s login address.
- Your valid User ID and Password to your Searscard.com account.
How to Register a New Sears Credit Card
But wait—before you can log in, you need to have already registered your Sears credit card first. This section is only applicable for first-time Seas card holders. If you already registered your card in the past, you can skip this step.
- Open your web browser and type in www.searscard.com.
- Choose your preferred card type and head over to the dedicated registration page for Sears credit cards.
- Underneath the “Sign On” button, you’ll find another button that says “Register Your Card.” Click that and proceed to verifying your credit card information.
- Enter your credit card number, your name that’s on the card, security code, and the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Afterward, simply verify.
- Type in all your other personal information that’s needed to register your card and complete the process.
- Choose your User ID and Password for your Searscard.com account. Remember that you must never reveal these credentials to anyone if you want your credit card to be safe.
- Select your Security Question and provide your answer. You must never forget your answer to this in case you lose your access.
- Choose what kind of service you need and then hit Next.
Once these steps have been followed carefully and successfully, this means your Sears credit card is officially registered to the site. Going forward, you’ll be able to manage your card and gain access to various information and assistance related to your Sears credit card.
Log On to Searscard.com in Three Simple Steps
Now that you successfully registered your card, you can proceed to logging into your account and make use of the available online services. Follow these three simple steps and you’re good to go!
- Open up your web browser of choice once again, and head over to searscard.com, where you’ll find the Login page.
- Type in your correct User ID and Password onto the Login form.
- Click the big button that says “Sign On” and be redirected to your account. Do whatever you need to do from there.
Lost Your Access?
There are times when you just can’t remember our login credentials, and you unfortunately didn’t write it anywhere safe. Don’t beat yourself up about it—it happens to the best of us! Fortunately, there’s always an answer to most things in life, and in this case, we can still salvage the situation by attempting to retrieve your information.
Trust that these steps will get you where you need to go:
- Type in and enter the official Sears card website onto your browser—the same web address where you log in.
- Below the Login form, you’ll find two options to choose from: Retrieve User ID and Reset Password.
- Click on Retrieve User ID if you can’t remember what username you used, or choose Reset Password if you forgot your password. Simple stuff.
- Whichever one you chose, you’ll be redirected to a page wherein you have to enter personal information, such as your credit card number, the name written on your card, your security code, as well as the last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Click Verify.
- Simply follow the instructions that come after. If you do so successfully, you should be able to retrieve your credentials and start logging into your account like before.
Different Payment Methods
For sure, you’ve been enjoying the benefits that come with owning a Sears credit card. But to keep making use of the card, you need to pay the bills as well, or else it will begin to pile up and make life difficult for you. Fortunately, there are several ways you can pay your Sears credit card bill.
For the most convenient method, you can pay your card bills online through the Sears online portal. Here’s what you need to do:
- Head over to your Sears card’s Login page.
- As usual, type in and enter your login credentials to gain access to your account.
- Locate and click on the option that says “Sears Bill Pay.”
- Then, decide if you want to make a full payment, a partial payment, or if you want to schedule a payment in case you forget.
- Proceed to making the payment using the bank account you’ve linked to your Sears account.
If you’re not comfortable paying through online means, you can also pay your credit card bills via phone. The team at the Sears Credit Card Services will be able to assist you every step of the way until you successfully make the payment. Simply call the toll-free number at 800-917-7700 and then follow the prompts and instructions that come after. If you want, you can also choose to ask for assistance from a customer service representative.
If you have a different type of Sears card, check out these other phone numbers instead:
- Shop Your Way Mastercard: 877-816-9063
- Sears Mastercard: 800-669-8488
If you want to take it old school, that’s a completely viable option for Sears too. You’ll find below different addresses depending on whether you want to send a regular mail or an expedited payment. Insert check, money order, and/or coupon to the correct address, and you’ll be all set.
If you want, you also have the option to head over to the nearest Sears branch in your area and make your credit card payment there. This is a convenient option if there’s a branch near where you live, or if you were already planning to drive to the location anyway. Don’t forget to bring your pay statement with you!
Hopefully, you were able to find all the information you need with regards to your Sears credit card. And here’s a last point to remember: always pay your bills on time. If you don’t, you’ll end up receiving fees, and this can also negatively affect your credit report.